I don’t know about you. . .
. . .but its been a mission to get my natural hair to grow. I cut it once and it never grew again.
Clearly I was doing something wrong.
So I asked the gorgeous Naomi Knott to help me out with this.
Naomi is a hair stylist, her work is featured on her instagram feed. Take a peek at the HOT kinky curly crochet that she’s got!
If you’re looking for great hair, using imported products, Nay’s got it.
Hair should be considered our sanctuary
Lots of girls are going natural these days. It’s better! All because no chemicals are used on your hair.
She draws inspiration from the hair and beauty youtuber @kiitana
Top tips to help with your journey would be:
- avoid heat it damages the hair follicles, drys it out and makes it frizzy
- after washing apply leave in conditioner to your wet hair and leave overnight
- use natural based products that don’t have sulfate, alcohol, parabens, sodium and phthalate
- always wash your hair with lukewarm water
- deep treat your hair once in a while
- most important is to keep oiling your scalp to keep the hair hydrated
Naomi’s hair must-haves:
1. ARGON OIL
TRY: The Body Shop, Wild Argon Oil P216
2. COCONUT OIL
TRY: Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula P42.35
3. CANTU LEAVE IN CO/REPAIR-CREAM
TRY: Cantu Repair cream P159.95
4. DR. MIRACLES PRODUCT RANGE
Other great products are
- jojoba oil
- avocado oil
- extra Virgin oil
(In store prices may differ from those above)
HUUUUUGE thank you to the awesome Naomi Knott for her natural hair tips.
Check out her IG for updates on her awesome hair styles!
Leave comments and likes at the bottom of the page if you enjoyed the post!!