Huge thank you to The Teen Queen for nominating me! 💜💜
Check out her blog at https://theteenqueen.wordpress.com/
I love her friendly writing style and the amazing tips she shares. (Like the lip scrub recipe! Personal fave.) She posts plenty of quick and easy food ideas that actually taste great. Looking forward to more posts from The Teen Queen. Keep slaying babe. ❤
Let’s dive right in.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Why?
There are so many places I’d love to see but I’d say my top destination would be France. I’m so embarrassed to say that my sole motivation to go to France is that movie about a cooking rat. Ratatouille. I love French the language, as well as the culture and country. I love the book How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are, the French have an air of sophistication and elegant simplicity I would love to master.
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started my blog when I was 15, I’m now 19. Back then I needed somewhere to share my ideas and thoughts and get feedback. Now blogging has also become about archiving all my experiences as well as connecting with new people.
3. What was the happiest moment of your life?
The happiest moment of my life? I have no answer hahaaa.
4. If you could describe yourself in only five words, which ones would you choose?
Opinionated, Forgiving, Selfish, Creative, Enthusiastic
5. What is your favourite drink?
Liqui Fruit Cranberry Cooler
6. What is your favourite song right now?
The theme song for the cartoon series 6teen.
7. If you could go back in time and change something from your past, what would it be?
Nothing. Everything that I’ve ever done or that has happened to me has shaped me into who I am. I wouldn’t change a thing.
8. What is your dream job?
Working as a writer and film director. I really want a director’s chair with “Rafaelle” on the back of it.
9. Are you a dog or cat person?
Cat. Cat. Cat. Love cats. 💜
10. Do you prefer memes or quotes?
I’d like to nominate the following amazing new bloggers
What is the Liebster Award?
It’s an award given by bloggers to show appreciation and spread blog love! ❤ The German word liebster is loosely translated as “valued”
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a liebster award image.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. ( optional.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- You should answer the questions from the blogger who nominate you. Then, you should ask 10 questions
Questions for the bloggers
Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
If you could do any job, what would you do?
What is one food you can’t stand?
What is your favorite genre?
What is your favorite animal ?
What’s your favorite hobby?
It’s time for a vacation! Who’s your travel partner?
What is your life motto?
What advice would you give your younger self?
What is one thing you love about yourself?